*no music no life*


Sunday, June 21, 2009

im back!!!~

halooo~blogspot..=)
it has been 1 month i didnt update my blog ady..
n now,woohoo! im back..XD
inside here seems no changed alot,but outside here ady changed alot...
anyway,me is me..still me=)
it was like so damn alot stuff n stories wanna post out..
but i dunoe where shud i start from n actualy is bcoz my laziness lar=P
+recently kinda busy for my assignments thingy@.@
draw dis draw that...gosh~my ideas almost use up==
its exhausted me completely..LOL
but luckly i hv a sweet n cute laopo that owiz support me=)
whenever i feel down or moody,i receive her msg i smiled=P
or receive her call when nite,no matter how sh!t my mood was..
i will turn very happy immediately~hehe
laopo,im sry that i couldnt acc u whenever u nid me the most..=(
but i promise,i will take time go visit u ok?3 muackzz~

k lar,2day write till here only...coz alots of assignment is waiting for me..swt~

love u o,my loupo zai..♥

No comments:

*GUEST*