*no music no life*


Monday, May 11, 2009

听妈妈的话

yesterday was mothers' day..wish all mama in dis world n oso my beloved mommy happy belated mothers' day!!
I & my family went dunoe whether is skudai or tun aminah for our lunch...
tada!~our lunch ABALONE kuey tiao soup!!muahahaha~its was so damn many ppl in that shop lo..reli people mountain people sea!!!!!although nt the first time i went there,but its my first time i eat it..hahaXD erm..the kuey tiao soup nt bad lo~but the ABALONE just gt 1 little small piece only@.@sweat rite?lolx~but its still gt other stuff inside the soup lar(paiseh..lazy to type out).when u first heard ABALONE kuey tiao soup its sounds like very luxury hor?but actualy still okok bah=)its price...small=rm5,medium=rm8,large=rm10~be..next time bring u go eat lar..ok=)hehe.After finish,we dismiss liao...2nd sis went for work,big sis went her bf house n back sg..So,i n my papa mama decided visit my popo,then bring her to tesco walk walk..around 6 sumtink then reach back home liao...
P/S:feel guilty to my mommy..bcoz i din buy any gift for her=(Sry mommny..next time i buy u a big BIG present..ok?hehe..muaacks




I used to love dis song very much last time=)i love its rhythm n melody..haha
dis version is LIVE on JAY 2007 concert..inside video gt willber pan,zhang xueyou n zhou renfa~nice niceXD

2 comments:

‡ n1v13m . w31 ‡ said...

ei...
be...
so geli...
ei yer.....
ei...
ei...
ei....

n hepi belated mother day 2 ur mom...
lol...
motheday also gt belated 1...

Danny lim said...

sampat betul lar u..=="
hahaha=P

*GUEST*