*no music no life*


Sunday, April 12, 2009

my celcome postpaid..>.<


finaly the day has come..hahaXD
thats my phone bill COME!lolx~
and,i scolded by my papa..

at first,
he :lim dao jun,lai~come out..(i was in bedroom that time)
me:oh~(then i go out)
he :y u use 2 handphone?
me:i keep silent....=P
he :blah @!#$%? blah...(fast forward,bcoz kinda long)    
me:i keep quiet..haha~
he :gv u fang1 bian4 use postpaid,u dunoe how 2 cherish ar..now i wan take back that sim..
me:i still keep quiet,nvr reply anytink...
he :mey lin(my mama name),u see ur son lar..phone ppl till so long n expensive..sumore at midnite tim~
she:....who u phone o?u will talk so much de mie?wad u chat o~
me:i laugh laugh(i was like..zZz)
she:gv u money take bus go find her more gd lo~(she seems noe who i chat wif..lolx)
me:zui hao shi jiang lor~hehe(but i say inside my heart oni larXD)
then after that they went slp ady..haha~

*the end*

2 comments:

Li Lin :) said...

ur mum v cute
hahahahha

Danny lim said...

yalor~she's cute=)
i love my mum so damn much~
hehe...

*GUEST*